Are you doing your part to ensure your smile remains in excellent condition? Although it may seem like a chore at times, the small amounts of attention you spend each day caring for your smile, including brushing and flossing for a few minutes, can have drastic effects on your smile that will last for years. Listed below are some common oral health care treatment tips:
– Are you always storing your toothbrush in a safe space that is free from contamination?
– Are you making sure to use the proper habits when brushing and flossing daily?
– Are you making sure to use oral health care products that have been recommended or approved by your dentist or feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance given out by the American Dental Association?
– Are you avoiding snacks that can easily chip and crack your teeth, such as hard candies?
– Are your avoiding cavity-causing products such as sodas and sugary sweets?
– Are you actively attending your regular checkups and professional cleanings with your dentist?
– Are you aware of your dental history?
– Are you actively avoiding oral health risks such as mouth jewelry?
No matter the oral health care enhancement you desire, Dr. Albert Mendez and our team at Mendez Family Dental are here to give you the smile you want. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Pittsburg, Kansas, please contact us at 620-231-6070 to speak with a member of our team. We look forward to improving your smile!